What I've Been Reading #29




I hope you guys are well! 

I can't believe it's September already. School starts back up this week, the nights and mornings are chillier and the summer has drawn to a close. I haven't got much planned for this week, except for Saturday - I'm going to a university open day. I need to ask some questions and get advice on how to go about the application process. I'm quite nervous about it for some reason, not sure why! 

Last week was pretty rough for me. My anxiety has been quite severe lately to the point where last night I felt as if I was going to have a random panic attack, which hasn't happened in years. I'm not sure what's causing it - maybe uncertainty about the future? I also hope I'll get a job soon, especially a busy one, so that I have something to keep my mind occupied.

I also wanted to get back into working out this month, but I've come down with a cold, so I'm not feeling too great. However, I've found some immune boosting recipes that I'm excited to try! I did say I wanted to start cooking more, so I'm looking forward to that! 

My mom also discovered the most wonderful cafe and took me and my dad there this weekend. We had hot chocolate/coffee and cake - it was so nice. It's the most beautiful cafe and I can see me spending hours there in winter reading, writing and blogging!





I read  book this week: 
🍂Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - ⭐


I spent the week reading Seraphina. 5 days is a long time for me to read a book. It's a richly-layered, intricate fantasy so it's not a book I felt I could speed through. I LOVED THIS BOOK. I actually marked it as a DNF a few years ago but decided to give it another try...and now it's a favourite?! I LOVED IT SO MUCH and am DESPERATE for the sequel! Have you read it? What did you think?

Nothing as I've just finished Seraphina! 


I'll probably read Caraval next! It's my book club's book of the month and we're meeting next week, so I should probably start reading it!

What books are you reading this week?