Stacking the Shelves #112 - Somehow I acquired all the books this week


Hello! 

I hope you guys are well. 

I've had quite a good week this week! My anxiety has been better, and my cold is mostly gone - YAY. 

Nothing very interesting has happened this week, BUT I had such a wonderful book club meeting this past week! My library runs a YA book club, and when I walked into the room, there was a trolley FULL of brand new YA books that the library had purchased, which our book club got to see first!!! I honestly thought I'd died and gone to heaven. There were books like The Last Namsara, The Glass Spare, Olivia Twist, Even the Darkest Stars...SO MANY. It was so, so exciting!!

Unfortunately, I could only take out one, as I had pretty much maxed out my library card (again). So now I want to speed through my current library books, so I can read some of the newer releases!

The two librarians in charge of book club also had ARCs and swag left over from literary events they'd been to, so I got some books and swag too! AHH - SO EXCITING.


HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS EDITION OF ALICE IN WONDERLAND?! When I saw it, I just had to have it!

Confessions of a High School Disaster (Chloe Snow's Diary)

I also purchased The Confessions of a High School Disaster after seeing it on one of this week's Top Ten Tuesday's "underrated gems" topic!
This is my second copy of Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes! I will probably be doing a giveaway for it, so keep an eye out for that. 

I haven't heard of the other two, but they look SO GOOD. White Rabbit, Red Wolf had a main character with severe panic disorder/panic attacks. It's a thriller and apparently has mind-blowing ending. SOUNDS SO GOOD. 

The Light Between Worlds sounds like a really excellent fantasy novel - I'M SO EXCITED.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TITAN BOOKS FOR SENDING ME THESE TWO BOOKS!! Ahh, I can't believe I got sent a hardcover of V.E. Schwab's latest book - I'M SO HAPPY! <3 


I've been dying to read A Blade So Black too! It's a retelling of Alice in Wonderland; it sounds AMAZING. 

I LOVE MY LIBRARY; I'M SO EXCITED TO READ ALL OF THESE.



*ECSTATIC SQUEALING*

Guys, I got The Glass Spare!!! I've been dying to read this FOREVER. I also got Sea Witch, which is one of my most highly-anticipated reads of 2018! I also got The Explorer, as the author is coming to a literary event near me - I've loved her other books! Finally, my order of Ink, Iron, and Glass which sounds FREAKING AMAZING. It's about a girl who lives in an alternative Victorian Italy and there are people who can write whole worlds into existence and there are political conspiracies and I'M EXCITED.


Have you read any of these? ARE YOU EXCITED TO READ ANY OF THESE?! I'M SO EXCITED.