What I've Been Reading #24 - No books were read this week, sadly

HELLOOOO!


I hope you guys are well!


This week has passed in a blur of school, stress and anxiety. I haven’t been taking my homeopathic drops, because I was feeling fine, but now I’m feeling decidedly not fine. I’ve been struggling with bad anxiety this week, and it’s been really hard. There’s a lot going on in my life at the moment, and as I started school this week, that’s added to my stress. So I’m a very anxious peanut at the moment. It’s not fun. 


ANYWAY, my parents and I went to Cheltenham on Monday, and I popped into some charity stores there and bought a few books! I FINALLY got a copy of The Night Circus, which I'm dying to read. I was going to loan it from my library, but they never have it in. BUT NOW I HAVE MY OWN COPY. YAY. 

I also went to Bradford-on-Avon on Friday. My mom and I visited some of her friends which was really nice! There was a sweet middle-grade novel I wanted to buy at one of the charity stores there, but after finally reaching the till (I waited forever in the queue) I was told I couldn't pay with a card unless it was over £5. As per usual, I had no cash on me, so I had to leave urgently because my mom's friend's car was running, and we had to go. So I had to leave the pretty. BUT LOOK, I TOOK PICTURES OF THE PRETTY PLACE.




Nothing. TSK TSK TSK. 

Firefight (Reckoners, #2)

IT'S SO GOOD. I think I love it more than the first book?? I LOVE DAVID. Sometimes he makes stupid decisions, but I STILL LOVE HIM.

Calamity (Reckoners, #3)

I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER! I'll be reading this next, though! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I MARATHONED A TRILOGY?? Forever ago. Slight exaggeration, perhaps, but that's what it feels like!

How was your week? What are you currently reading? What was the last book you read?