Stacking the Shelves #101 - Happy (Haul)idays (30 books...oops)


MERRY (BELATED) CHRISTMAS! 

I had a wonderful Christmas with my parents; we ate some amazing food, watched some lovely Christmas movies (Home Alone...NOSTALGIA MUCH) and did I mention the amazing food? How was your Christmas? I didn't get a lot of books but I did get one which I'm so excited for! I also got a pink pilate's mat and guys, you have no idea how happy that makes me. Attempting pilate's on a wooden floor is hard (literally) so I'm super excited to use it when I start up pilate's in a couple of days (need to get rid of my cough first!). 

I haven't done a haul since October so, naturally, I've accumulated quite a fair amount of books. I even linked them all for you. HOW NICE AM I? Very? I agree.

LET THE HAUL COMMENCE.
(and won and gifted. I didn't make more graphics for those, apologies)


I won both When We Collided and Children of Icarus from Maximum Pop! Books and guys, I nearly died of happiness. I've been wanting to buy me a copy of When We Collided since it first came out but never got around to it so I was SO HAPPY to win a copy!

I received Songs About a Girl from my parents for Christmas and I totally squealed when I saw what I got as I LOVE any books involving music/bands/fame etc. My dad also bought me Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children when I got my braces off - THANK YOU DEAREST MOTHER AND FATHER.



*squeals for 1000 years* THEY ALL LOOK SO AMAZING. Also: Roseblood. A.G. Howard is one of my favourite  authors ever...THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL. I'm also super excited for The Cat King of Havana which sounds super cute. All the other books look amazing too and I'm so incredibly thankful that I've been given the opportunity to review them!


Remember that time I said I was going on a book-buying ban? Nope, me either. Clearly.
Guys, I'm actually shocked at how many books I've bought the past two months. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THAT MANY I SWEAR. In my defense, they were all a really good price. So that's okay, right? YES. I'm super excited for all of these ESPECIALLY A Court of Mist and Fury. I've been meaning to read it forever so when I saw it on sale for £4.50 I immediately jumped at the chance! 

When I was at a charity store I found The Kissing Booth and books 3 and 4 in the Gallagher Girls series, so I couldn't say no as I LOVE Ally Carter's books and I've been meaning to read The Kissing Booth for a while. I also bought The Maze Runner trilogy because I've heard great things about it and I've been meaning to read it forever. I also bought The Light Between Oceans which I'm way too excited to read! I reserved a copy at the library but I was 90th in the queue for it so it was a brilliant excuse to buy it instead. 😏

I'M SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF THESE SQUEEE. 2017 is going to be an excellent reading year, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES.

All together nowwww...


 Wow, look at that. So beautiful.

Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them? Are there any on here that you want to read? LET'S FLAIL TOGETHER.