Pokemon Go Book Tag - Even though I haven't yet played it. Oops.

I think I'm probably the only person who hasn't played Pokemon Go and I don't know why as it looks so fun. Even though I haven't yet played, when I saw this book tag that Read At Midnight created (and look at the adorable graphics she made as well!) I just knew I had to participate. IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. If you want to do this, I tag you. 

So, books and Pokemon! Let the fun commence!
Pokemon-Tag-01Starters
I started reading back when I was around 5 years old and I loved it from the moment I learned how to read. So if I'd like to be super specific it would be those books you get in creche/pre-primary that consist of bats in hats and cats on mats but the none school books I read that I fell in love with were The Babysitter Club books, all Enid Blyton's books (specifically The Secret Seven and The Wishing Chair duology which I thought were the best books EVER), the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen books (I had like, all of them and I only sold them two years ago. MEMORIES.) and the Hawkeye Collins and Amy Adams books as well as Matilda by Roald Dahl which is the only book I've ever reread more than once! I still don't have my own copy though - WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!

Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Secret of the Software Spy & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #8)The Babysitters Club Collection 1 (The Babysitters Club, #1-3)Never Been Kissed (Sweet 16, #1)The Magical Adventures of the Wishing Chair (The Adventures of the Wishing Chair, The Wishing Chair Again)Matilda
Pokemon-Tag02Pikachu
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. I still remember reading it for the first time when I was 10 and I LOVED IT SO, SO MUCH. I reread it two years back and it was so good spending time in the story again. I read the next two books in the series and OH MY GOSH IT WAS PERFECT. I really want to finish the series!


Pokemon-Tag-03-Zubat
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I remember when this book came out it was on every single blog and people either loved it or hated it and I've kind of lost desire to read it because it was a) so hyped up and b) there were equal amounts of negative and positive reviews and I'm like meh. I must admit though that cover really is beautiful. 

Passenger (Passenger, #1)
Pokemon-Tag-04-Ditto
Love triangles can be the bane of my existence but if they are done correctly I will admit, I enjoy reading about them. One such book that contains this trope is the Splintered series by A.G. Howard. I am in love with the series and with the two love interests and by the end of the last book I still wasn't sure which guy I wanted Alyssa to end up with! In the second book she also acted like a damsel in distress but IT'S OKAY, she came to her senses and became a fierce, sassy, independent woman! Huzzah!


Pokemon-Tag-05-Snorlax
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, The Lord of the Rings...to name a few. I love big books but they're scary because it's 500, 600, 1200 pages of commitment and what if I get bored or confused or overwhelmed and GAH.



Pokemon-Tag06-Gengar
If this is "keep-you-up-at-night-because-MUCH-SCARY" than I only have one answer because I never read scary books. Never. Well, since I have an answer, I obviously do but practically never. That book would have to be Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's a thriller about a girl who gets lost in the mountains with her best friends and there's these two guys who very well may be murderers but they trust them anyway because they're so hot. Anyway, it freaked me out. Especially because there was this scene with a closet and a dead body and I have a walk-in closet and the whole night I was staring at it in fear that the psycho killer would walk out. I don't think I slept properly for like 3 days. 

EditingAndLayout scared
Pokemon-Tag07-NidokingQueen
one direction zayn malik louis tomlinson harry styles liam payne

No but really. I have like 47904 OTPs but if I have to narrow it down:
1. Wessa from The Infernal Devices
2. Jalyssa from the Splintered series
3. Malyssa from the Splintered series
4. PERCABETH (I LOVE THEM SO MUCH WHAT IS AIR) from the Percy Jackson series
5. Penelope and Ephraim from The Museum of Heartbreak
6. Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss
7. Lola and Cricket from Lola and the Boy Nexy Door
8. FourTris from the Divergent series
9. Nick and Harriet from the Geek Girl series
10. Maddie and Ollie from Everything Everything

And like a billion more. Pokemon-Tag14-Magikarp
Lemme guys tell you about my new favourite thing that I've been shrieking to everyone about: The Chronicles of the Invaders series by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard. I picked the first book up on whim when I was at the library and I LOVED IT. SO MUCH. I read the second book and I loved it even more. I just finished the last book and my heart exploded. There's aliens and morally challenged characters and THE PLOT. HOLY CHICKEN NOODLES. Amazing amazing amazing.

OOH, another one, you ask? The Skulduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landy. I was always like "Ew, no. They look evil and scary and just not my kind of book." I read the first book and fell in love and then proceeded to read the eight books after that. ALSO. THERE'S A TENTH BOOK COMING OUT AND I'M SO HAPPY EXCUSE ME WHILE I FAINT.

Pokemon-Tag12-Legendary

Throne of Glass. Pretty much everyone and their mother loves this series and I'm still excited to read them because it sounds SO GOOD.
Pokemon-Tag15Mew-MewTwo




 *NOT MY PICTURES*.  Obviously. *cries*
Pokemon-Tag10-Egg
Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1)Blood Rose RebellionCaraval (Untitled, #1)You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles, #1)#famousJust Friends
Pokemon-Tag11-Lure-Module

Derek Landy, A.G. Howard, Stephanie Perkins, Jandy Nelson, Rick Riordan...I LOVE THEIR BOOKS. SO MUCH.

love i love you that 70s show love ya love you

Pokemon-Tag13-Server-Down

I read How To Keep a Boy as a Pet by Diane Messidoro  two to three years ago and I LOVED IT. I was literally crying with laughter and I think my family thought I was insane but whatever, IT WAS SO FUNNY. And I desperately need the sequel. Which was supposed to be published THREE YEARS AGO. NEARLY FOUR YEARS AGO. *cries*

There you have it! My answers to the Pokemon Go book tag! I TAG YOU AND YOU AND YOU. Leave a link to your post if you decide to join!

pokemon pikachu squirtle pokemon gif