Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Bout of Books 17.0 Wrap-Up!

Bout of Books


Well, I didn't do as well as I could have but I'm proud of what I did manage achieve! I hit a mild reading slump in the middle of the week *cries* so despite wanting to read...I also didn't want to read. Sad, sad times. However, I did manage to read 3 books and 2 of them I really enjoyed!
Super AwkwardThe Thousandth FloorBad Luck (Bad, #2)

Monday: 
Pages read: 72 pages 
Books read: 0
Pages read total: 72
Books read total: 0

Tuesday:
Pages read: 236 pages 
Books read: 1
Pages read total: 309
Books read total: 1

Wednesday:
Pages read: 161
Books read: 0
Pages read total: 470
Books read total: 1

Thursday:
Pages read: 123
Books read: 1
Pages read total: 593
Books read total: 2

Friday:
Zero. I went to friends so I didn't really have time to read!

Saturday:
Pages read: 304
Books read: 0...but very nearly finished my book
Pages read total: 897
Books read total: 2

Sunday:
Pages read: 105
Books read: 1
Pages read total: 1002
Books read total: 3

So I didn't achieve my goal of reading 4 books but I did read 100 pages or more on most days so I'm happy with that! 

How did your Bout of Books go and did you achieve your goals? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x