Bout of Books 17.0 TBR Pile! - Time to read ALL THE BOOKS

Bout of Books

IT'S TIME AGAIN FOR MY FAVOURITE EVER READATHON!!!

When I was busy scheduling my holidays in, I made this week free of school so I could read, read, read to my heart's content so I should get a lot of reading done!

I have a lot of ARCs to read for September and October so I'm mainly going to be focusing on those but I may slip in a couple of library books in as well. I'm a total mood reader though so we'll see how it goes!


SO, THE BOOKS I HOPE TO READ ARE:


An over-ambitious little peanut, is I. I don't know if I'll be able to read all these books as I'm a slow reader but I SHALL TRY. I'm currently halfway through Bad Luck so I should be able to finish that today! I need to read and review The Thousandth Floor asap as the publication date is pretty soon so I'll probably read that next and then Super Awkward followed by the other two! These books all sound so fantastic and I can't wait to read them.

My Goals:
1. Read at least 100 pages a day
2. Read 4 books
3. Buuuuut I'd like to read all of them. COME ON KYRA, YOU CAN DO THIS.

So! Those are the books I'm hoping to read this week? Are you participating? If so, leave me a link so I can checkout what you're hoping to read!