Stacking the Shelves #90 - Library time!

I know I shouldn't have but I'm on holiday and I have all the time in the world to read (YAY, I LOVE HOLIDAYS) but when I saw all these books there that I wanted to read I took the opportunity and got ithem out and I'm so excited to read them! ALSO, it was quite funny as there were loads of books stacked on the shelf and I took one off and all these books collapsed on top of me and the librarian just stares at me and then this other librarian comes out of the staff area and she's like “Did you get attacked by the books?” and I was like “Yep” and IT WAS FUNNIER THAN IT SOUNDS OKAY.
So here are the books I got and I'm so excited to read them! I'm currently reading Unrivalled by Alyson Noel and I'm only a few chapters in but I think it's going to be quite an intriguing read. I'm also expecting a few books in the mail in upcoming weeks and I'm super excited to show them to you guys!

Anyway, here are the books I got at the library. Please help me decide which one to read next?!

Library Books:
Violet Ink by Rebecca Westcott | All that Glitters by Holly Smale | Insatiable by Meg CabotLove Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira | The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

I'm super excited to read All That Glitters as I've been wanting to read it forever as well as Love Letters to the Dead. I read Rebecca Westcott's other novel Dandelion Clocks and I LOVED it so I'm really excited to if I enjoy her second novel. After looking Insatiable up on Goodreads, I realise it's an adult novel and I'm not quite sure I want to read it anymore as I'm not a fan of adult fiction but I'll see how it goes!

Those are the books I've received this week! Have you read any of them and did you enjoy them? Which book should I read first? If you posted a Stacking the Shelves, leave your link in the comment section!