February Wrap-Up and March TBR Pile!


How is it March already? How. I'm kind of freaking out because I have exams in 2 months but I'm also super happy because it's going into warmer weather and I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE.

I read 7 books this month which I'm quite happy with as I've been doing a lot of studying so GO ME!

The Books I Read in February:
The Graveyard BookStorm (Elemental, #1)All Wrapped Up (Geek Girl, #1.5)White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)Radio SilenceNot If I See You First

The Books I'm Going to be Reading in March:



That's quittteeeee an ambitious TBR pile. Will I get through them all? Probably not. BUT FINGERS CROSSED.

SO! TELL ME! What was your favorite book you read in February? Which book are you looking forward to reading the most in March? Let me know!