Merry Christmas!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! (Also, do you like the little drawing up above that I did for Christmas? I'm quite proud of it!)

Even though it's Christmas Eve, I'll wish you all now as I won't be on my laptop much tomorrow.

I hope you all have an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day filled with family, friends, happiness and lots of wonderful food! 

This is going to be a different Christmas as I'm not spending it in South Africa, but I'm sure it will be wonderful nonetheless. We're going to a a midnight church service tonight (Coffee. I need coffee.)  which I'm excited about, but hope I won't fall asleep! And then tomorrow I'm spending the day with my parents, but will probably see family friends over the weekend which is exciting. 

Wishing you all the best, have an extraordinary Christmas! <3