Monday, 6 July 2015

Personal Post: I have been a very bad book lion and haven't been reading or blogging. FORGIVE ME.


HELLO EVERYBODY!

I've barely been blogging or reading lately because things have been HECTIC here and I haven't settled into a routine yet that allows me to do all my schoolwork/blog/study/read and participate in other hobbies. So bare with me! 

I also have a truckload of schoolwork to catch up with that has to be finished very shortly and which I'll have to write exams on in October so UGH, poor me.

My brother and his girlfriend have also been visiting for the past two months and it was amazing seeing my brother again after not having seen him for three years! I spent a lot of time with them, therefore not reading or blogging much , but I don't regret it as I don't know when I'm going to see them again and I really wanted to spend as much time as possible with them!

Then, last week Saturday, my best friend who has been my best friend since I was eight surprised me with a visit on Saturday! She lives in a different part of South Africa so it was absolutely wonderful that she flew over to surprise me! She stayed for a week, we had an amazing time and it's going to be the last time I see her til she visits me in England next year!


This is my brother's car that they're taking across Africa and he took me and my friend across sand dunes and it was SO FUN!!! I really want to do it again! At first it's quite terrifying because you feel like you're going to tip over, but it didn't and I'm still here so YAY!

We're also moving to England the end of the month and we're packing and all my book boxes are sealed but we still have a LOT to do and I have to say bye to all my friends and everything, so I'm really sorry if I neglect my blog. Hopefully things will calm down soon though! 

So there's just an explanation as to why I haven't been around much - but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon!


11 comments:

  1. Things sound like they have been super super hectic, going to miss you so much when you leave for England :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy. It seems like only yesterday when you were all happy school was over. Time flies, eh? Oh well. No need to apologize. We've all been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm really enjoying my new subjects but it's so hard trying to balance everything! :)

      Delete
  3. So much has been happening! Of course it's normal that you have to put your blog on the sideline for a while. It's so nice that your brother and best friend came to visit! I can't imagine not seeing my brother for three years...

    I can't wait for your blog to be back full-on, and maybe to see you in England in the coming year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you certainly have been busy! And here I am sitting around in my room complaining I am so utterly bored ahaha. I hope things calm down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in England too!!! Its all ok for being busy, I have been lately too x. Looking forward for seeing posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you definitely HAVE been busy. And here I am sitting in my room (or cave, whatever I call it according to my mood XD) and compplaining I have SUCH a busy schedule. I mean, reading or reading? How busy can you get *guilty cringe* And ooh, England is amazing. Glad to see you moving there <3 Both of my best friends moved away a while ago, so I'd definitely feel you on the level of excitedness when I finally get to see them again.

    Nirvana @ Quenching the Quill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh but what an amazing schedule that is haha! ;D I've lived in England before and I didn't enjoy it that much, but I'm hoping this time round will be better! :D x

      Delete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x