February/March Wrap-Up and April TBR Pile!

HELLO! I hope you guys have all had a fantastic March and that you'll have an even fantasticer April! Yes, I am aware that fantasticer isn't necessarily a word but it should be. 

I haven't read much lately because of studying, so the amount of books that shall be in this post is pitiful but once my exams are over I shall commence to read ALL THE BOOKS. 

I've  read some pretty good books the last 2 months. I LOVED the books I read in February, except for Northanger Abbey as I found it very boring. I was expecting a Gothic novel but it was a parody of a Gothic novel, so it wasn't what I expected. I loved Crescendo and Would the Real Stanley Carrot Please Stand UP? and I quite enjoyed The Forbidden Library and Little Celeste!

The books I read in February are:
You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes: Photographs from the International Space StationThe Naughtiest Girl in the School (Naughtiest Girl Series, Book 1)The Naughtiest Girl Again (The Naughtiest Girl #2)Colonial MadnessLast Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant, #8)Northanger AbbeyThe Dying of the Light (Skulduggery Pleasant, #9)

The books I read in March:
Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Would the Real Stanley Carrot Please Stand Up?The Forbidden Library (The Forbidden Library, #1)Little Celeste

Books I hope to read next month:
Summer by SummerThe Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)Joe All Alone

Ta-da! Not that many but at least it's something!

Leave links to your wrap-ups and let me know which of these you've read, whether or not you enjoyed them and if you're planning to read them!