HAPPY 2015!


There's something so hopeful about starting a new year, it's unblemished, it's a chance to let go of all the problems and worries we had in 2014. The first day of a new year is truly like sitting down at a computer with a blank page ahead of you and you have another chance to write a story filled with wonderful memories and good times, as well as standing strong and overcoming the obstacles that may be placed in your way!

I really want 2015 to be a good year for me, and for all of you. Last year, I didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped I would, but this year I'm determined to. I'm going to stop worrying, I'm going to learn to control my panic attacks, I'm going to study as hard as possible so that I get As. I'm going to go back to piano lessons, I'm going to read as many books as I can and I'm going to try to write as much as I can, too. 

It's new year filled with thousands of possibilities and I want to make sure I don't miss out on any one of them.

I hope you guys all have a wonderful year! <3