Top Ten Tuesday #20 - Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR



The original title of today's topic had to do with winter, but since it's summer here now, I will be doing Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR Pile instead. 

As you guys know I LOVE summer, when I'm able to wear shorts and skirts and t-shirts instead of sweatpants and jerseys, it makes me want to do some of this:


It's a chance for me to lie outside the whole day whilst eating copious amounts of ice-cream, get a tan and catch up on some contemporary books (I generally read fantasy/dystopia in winter instead of contemporaries, generally.).

Here is my list of top ten books that I'll be reading in summer, yes, I am aware that some of these books constitute as whole series but...pfft, I'm sure that doesn't matter.

Harry Potter: The Complete SeriesPercy Jackson and the Olympians Boxed Set (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1-3)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)Along for the RideThe Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1)We Were LiarsThat Boy (That Boy, #1)That SummerThe Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

These are the top books on my TBR! I've been waiting for the long summer holidays to finish the Harry Potter series and City of Heavenly Fire without school distracting me. I really want to read Isla and the Happily Ever After as I loved the other two books. I love Sarah Dessen's books, as they have the perfect summer feel so I'm excited to read those! I've heard endless good things about We Were Liars, so I hope that once I read it I'll enjoy it! That Boy and The Fine Art of Pretending look so cute, so I can't wait to read those! I'm also into mythology books at the moment and The Goddess Test series seem like the perfect contender! Because I have also just finished The Blood of Olympus and the series is over, I have an urge to re-read the Percy Jackson series, it's been nearly four years so it's time for a re-read!

Leave your links below and I'll stop by!