Stacking the Shelves #70

Stacking the Shelves

Hi! I hope you guys have a lovely weekend! I'm really happy with this haul and I am super excited to read all the books! :) I also want to apologize for the lack of posts, things should resume as normal in December!

If you did a STS post, leave your links below!

Books I received for Review:

I received all of the following to review, aside from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, which I bought with a book voucher! I am super excited to read the rest Harry Potter series (only have three more books left to read! *cries*) and I'm ecstatic to read the third Confessions book by James Patterson, as well as The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey, which I am currently reading and loving. I was also sent a physical copy of The Whispering Skull by Jonathan Stroud, which I've already read and reviewed via Netgalley! :) I'm also glad I received The Revenge of Seven so that I can marathon the last three books. True Grit by Bear Grylls and How Crab Lost His Head isn't something I'd normally read, but I'm willing to give it a go! 

Netgalley Books I received for Review:
The Here and NowThe Body ElectricThe Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1)

All three of these look fantastic! I've read one of Rachel's books in the past and loved it, so I'm really looking forward to reading this! The Body Electric and The Here and Now look amazing, too!

And here is a random photo of the new Harry Potter books I got. They're pretty and Harry Potter, so, why not?