Sunday, 7 September 2014

August Wrap-Up and September TBR Pile!


I am really pleased with the amount of books I read last month! 10 books is quite a lot for me and I'm really proud of that number. I read some amazing books last month and I hope that this month is just as good!

Books Read in August:
What Happened to GoodbyeOut with the In Crowd (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #2)So Over It (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #3)Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)Model Misfit (Geek Girl, #2)Murder Most Unladylike (Wells and Wong, #1)Goth Girl and the Ghost of a MouseThe Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2)Lullaby (Watersong, #2)Tidal (Watersong, #3)

I read some AMAZING books! I absolutely LOVED What Happened to Goodbye, Out with the In Crowd, So Over It, Geek Girl, Model Misfit and A Murder Most Unladylike! Lullaby and Tidal were good, but still not as enjoyable to me as the first one! I never really used to like Sarah Dessen's books but after reading This Lullaby, (which I loved) I tried reading her other books and I'm really enjoying them now :)

September TBR Pile:
I never have a set TBR pile, but these are the books I'm hoping to read this month!
The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2)The Unhappening of Genesis LeeQueen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1)Amy & MatthewDon't Even Think About It

2 comments:

  1. You read so many books in September i'm incredibly jealous! That being said I don't know any of th ebooks on my september tbr and I must fix that! I'm especially excited in looking into Queen of Someday and Don't Even Think About iT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books! I'll have to check out some of these :)

    http://lipstickandmocha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x