August Wrap-Up and September TBR Pile!


I am really pleased with the amount of books I read last month! 10 books is quite a lot for me and I'm really proud of that number. I read some amazing books last month and I hope that this month is just as good!

Books Read in August:
What Happened to GoodbyeOut with the In Crowd (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #2)So Over It (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #3)Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)Model Misfit (Geek Girl, #2)Murder Most Unladylike (Wells and Wong, #1)Goth Girl and the Ghost of a MouseThe Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2)Lullaby (Watersong, #2)Tidal (Watersong, #3)

I read some AMAZING books! I absolutely LOVED What Happened to Goodbye, Out with the In Crowd, So Over It, Geek Girl, Model Misfit and A Murder Most Unladylike! Lullaby and Tidal were good, but still not as enjoyable to me as the first one! I never really used to like Sarah Dessen's books but after reading This Lullaby, (which I loved) I tried reading her other books and I'm really enjoying them now :)

September TBR Pile:
I never have a set TBR pile, but these are the books I'm hoping to read this month!
The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2)The Unhappening of Genesis LeeQueen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1)Amy & MatthewDon't Even Think About It