Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Day 1 Update!

Bout of Books




YES BOUT OF BOOKS IS HAPPENING! Bout of Books definitely has to be one of my favourite blogging events and I always have SO much fun when I participate! Below are the updates for Bout of Books Day 1!

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 307
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 307
Number of books read in total: 1

The book I read was Goth Girl by Chris Riddell and it was a mix of writing and illustrations so I whizzed through that. I then started Geek Girl and got to 83 pages, making my total amount of pages equal to 307! YAY! I also participated in The Book Scavenger Hunt Challenge and I will be hoping to visit at least 5 blogs today!

I'm really proud of the amount of pages I read and hopefully I can keep this up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice amount of pages. I haven't finished one yet but plan to finish at least one today

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking pretty darned good! Well done. Love the little "updates" buttons. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x