Top Ten Tuesday #16 - Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List


Because it is winter here in the African continent, I will be doing a list of the top ten books on my TBR list! In winter I love reading paranormal, dystopian and wintery-themed contemporaries. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated! :)

Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List:
The Whispering Skull (Lockwood & Co., #2)Disruption (the Cambridge files, Book 1)Threats of Sky and Sea (Threats of Sky and Sea #1)The Stepsister's TaleDaughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Don't Even Think About ItSiaSplintered (Splintered, #1)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)Wake (Watersong #1)

These are the main books on my winter TBR pile, which one would you recommend I read first? :) I am so excited for all of these!