Saturday, 31 May 2014

May Wrap-Up and June TBR Pile!



JUNE ALREADY. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to read as many books this month as, ya know, schoolwork. But I did manage to read seven, which is an okay amount, but I would've liked to read a few more!

Books I Read in May:
FangirlDestined (Wings, #4)Sammy Keyes and the Search for Snake Eyes (Sammy Keyes, #7)Anne of Green GablesAnne of AvonleaRooftoppersAwaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3)

I didn't read a book that completely blew me away this month, except for my Anne of Green Gables re-read and Anne of Avonlea. To be honest, I didn't love Fangirl and found it quite average. Sammy Keyes was a fun, quick detective story that I really enjoyed. Destined was so disappointing! Awaken was quite good but I didn't love it. Rooftoppers was really quirky and fun, yet the middle-half of the book nothing much really happened, although I did really like it! Hopefully next month will be better! 

Books I Hope To Read in June:
The Stepsister's TalePivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Fly by Night (Fly By Night, #1)Ransom (Bodyguard, #2)

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Fangirl, I've heard amazing things. Also Rooftoppers has been getting hyped up recently, it has such a beautiful cover and interesting premise. Hope you have a better reading month in June! Pivot Point is supposed to be great, its on my TBR .


    adventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I haven't read Fangirl yet! you definitely have to read Pivot Point though, I love that duology so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was quite disappointed with Fangirl! I hope you enjoy it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Rooftoppers! I think I gave it 4/5 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x