June Wrap-Up!


Books Read in June:

I actually had a pretty good reading month! I read 9 books (which is pretty good for me) and I loved most of them!
1. Boy Nobody - Allen Zadoff  (5/5)
This book was incredible! I think I finished it in one or two days and I literally couldn't put it down. The ending shocked me and almost reduced me to tears, the plot was phenomenal as was the writing and it was just so incredibly fast-paced and amazing.

2. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare (2/5)
You might've seen my DNF review for this book as I hated it when I was reading it the first time and I couldn't bring myself to finish it, but I decided to read the last 100 pages or so that I didn't read and I've finished it. Still don't like it.

This novel was incredibly cute and I loved the whole idea behind it and it was really adorable!

4. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Gargia and Margaret Stohl (5/5)
I loved this book! I'd heard so many negative things about it, but I actually really loved it!

5. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green (5/5)
My first time reading this book and I loved it. It shattered me and it broke my heart but it also made me laugh and think about life. It was so good!

6. Wake - Amanda Hocking (4/5)
I read Switched by Amanda Hocking last year and I hated it, so I was scared reading this one. I loved it, though, and I'm excited to read the next book in the series!

7. Finding Violet Park - Jenny Valentine (3/5)
This book was very average, nothing much actually happened, the characters were quite dull and it just didn't satisfy me.

8. Just One Day - Gayle Forman (4/5)
I LOVED this book and I am currently reading the sequel. I loved reading about Allyson's journey to discover herself and to find answers and GAH - SO GOOD!

9. This Lullaby - Sarah Dessen (4/5)
I generally don't like reading Sarah Dessen's novels. When I started this I almost DNFed it, but from 45% it started picking up and I really enjoyed it!