Sunday, 8 June 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading? #4


I went to the library again this weekend to help my friend choose books and I said to myself I wasn't going to take any out...but, as you know, I have zero self-control. I was currently reading Fly by Night by Frances Hardinge but I had to DNF it half-way through, there were so many side-characters who I didn't care for and Government/World wasn't explained very well. I was really looking forward to reading it, as the first chapter was pretty good, but from there it went downhill. 

I needed a good book to read next, one which was fast paced and exciting. I picked one from my TBR pile that I was very excited about which was this one:

Boy Nobody (Boy Nobody, #1)
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
More Than This

I am loving Boy Nobody, I can hardly put it down! Beautiful Creatures was phenomenal and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I loved The Knife of Never Letting Go and The Ask and the Answer, so I'm extremely excited to read this! 

What are you currently reading? :)



14 comments:

  1. Those all look fun! I am reading "The Songs of Willow Frost." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to dive into summer today, my first day of summer vacation. Hope to start out with a great read.

    Here's my It's Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Boy, Nobody.. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

    Read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the lack of self-control. I can't resist books either. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember for a while bloggers were writing a lot about Beautiful Creatures. Hope to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to read Beautiful Creatures for a long time. Glad you liked it! That's motivation for me to grab my copy off the bookshelf and start reading, lol!

    Here's my list:

    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read Beautiful Creatures and really enjoyed it. I need to read the rest of the series now. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here! Beautiful Creatures was really good! Thank you, you too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a library book so I'm probably not going to review it, maybe a mini review! :) Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just can't stop going to the library/bookshop! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finished it last night, it's a fantastic book! Can't wait for the sequel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of it, hope you're enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x