Monday, 5 May 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #13 - Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art


Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art:
So excited for this week's TTT! There are so many lovely book covers out there and I'm excited to share my favourites with you! :)

*click on book cover to be taken to it's Goodreads page*

For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)Revived
The Archived (The Archived, #1)A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)
Paper TownsLove in the Time of Global Warming (Love in the Time of Global Warming, #1)
Splintered (Splintered, #1)These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
Flights and Chimes and Mysterious TimesThe Probability of Miracles

12 comments:

  1. So many great ones! I have never seen that cover of Paper Towns. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for 'These broken stars' is beautiful!

    Zara @ Page 394

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love in the time of global warning and flights and chimes and mysterious times! Never heard of them before, but they're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also have For Darkness Shows the Stars in your list :D I like the cover of the Probability of Miracles and Revived.. I'm gonna go check those out.

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times is absolutely stunning, and I really love the covers for These Broken Stars and Splintered. And A Million Suns made my list as well, it's so pretty. :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover for Love In The Time Of Global Warming is gorgeous! I also have These Broken Stars on my list :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want all these books. They are all soooo pretty!

    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/top-ten-tuesday-book-cover-art/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Archived and The Probability of Miracles! Awesome picks! <3
    Top Ten Tuesday
    One Broke Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the colours of the covers. They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list! I love your picks. Especially The Probability of Miracles. I haven't read it yet, but looking at how pretty the cover is reminds me that I need to read it pronto. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love so many of these, but Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times is one of the best covers I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know they say don't judge a book by it's cover but with front pages like these I would definitely pick them up in an instant!

    Love Jaimie xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x