March + April TBR Pile Wrap-Up!



Here are the books I read in March and April! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I'm starting Cambridge home-schooling and it's a lot of work, so I'm not able to post/read as much, but I will try to when I get the opportunity! :)

Books Read in March:
 The Secret CountessThe Morning GiftWithering Tights (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey, #1)Chase Tinker and the House of Magic (Chase Tinker, #1)Chase Tinker and the House of Secrets (Chase Tinker, #2)

My favourites this month were definitely Chase Tinker and the House of Secrets and The Morning Gift! I adored them! 

Books Read in April:
Dandelion ClocksThe Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2)The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3)The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #1)The One and Only IvanTimmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made52 Reasons to Hate My FatherWings (Wings, #1)Spells (Wings, #2)Wild (Wings, #3)Rose and the Lost Princess (Rose, #2)

I read some REALLY good books in April! My favourites definitely being Dandelion Clocks by Rebecca Westcott, The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate, The Throne of Fire and The Son of Sobek by Rick Riordan and 52 Reasons to Hate my Father! I definitely had a good reading month in April!

Have you read any of these and did you enjoy it? What was your favourite April read? :)