Monday, 2 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read


I think 2014 is going to be a great year for books! There are some fantastic looking books that I can't wait to be able to read! :D

Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read
*Click cover to go to Goodreads page*

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)On the FenceAfter the End (After the End, #1)PanicUninvited (Uninvited, #1)The Geography of You and MeThe Winner's Curse

2 comments:

  1. Ignite Me, Cress, The Geography Of You And Me.....sounds like we are waiting on the same books!
    Great list :-) New follower.
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of these are on my TBR list, too even though they didn't make my Top 10 Tuesday list this week. I actually just heard about After the End yesterday and even though it's not my normal type of read I'm still really excited. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x