Saturday, 14 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves #51


Hi! I all hope you have had an amazing week in books! I've made a new friend that goes to my dance classes and since the library is right next to the hall where we dance, we decided to go to the library! I helped her pick out some books that I loved reading and I ended up getting quite a few books my self!
*click  on book cover to add to Goodreads page*

Review Books:
The Tragedy PaperThe Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co, #1)
I received Lockwood & Co a few weeks back (the uncorrected proof copy, and this week I received the finished copy! So glad, as what I've read so far I've loved!

Library Books:
Un Lun DunBetween the LinesAlmost True (When I Was Joe, #2)The Earth Hums in B FlatHush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Valiant (The Modern Faerie Tales, #2)The Edge of Nowhere (Saratoga Woods, #1)

Bought:
Magus of Stonewylde (Stonewylde, #1)
My good friend Lucy from Queen of Contemporary has always fangirled about these books and constantly recommends them to me and other bloggers! So when I saw this on sale I thought, I'll buy this and read it, just for Lucy! :') I'll try and read it soon and hopefully will love it just as much as she does! :D









14 comments:

  1. I should really buy Magus of Stonewylde - I've heard so much from Lucy about the book too! Such a great haul, and so many gorgeous covers!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul this week! I've heard good things about Lockwood and Co., so I'm looking forward to your input. Hope you enjoy it and all of your other books as well!

    My STS is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hush Hush is really popular and Lucy loves Magnus of Stonewylde so I really should pick up my library's copy. Awesome Haul, Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hush, Hush is awesome!!!!!!! Hope you like it!! -Emily @ <a href="emilyheartsbooks.blogspot.com> Emily Hearts Books </a>

    (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pleased you bought the first Stonewylde book, Kyra! I really hope you enjoy it! It's not everyones type of book but hopefully it will be yours.

    I loved When I Was Joe so must read Almost True soon.

    Happy reading, Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky for getting two copies of Lockwood. <3 And you've got Hush, Hush. The book didn't work for me though but let it not deter you from reading it.

    Enjoy all your lovelies!


    Thanks for stopping by my Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! your book haul is full of awesome this week! i'm especially interested in the book the earth hums in b flat (great title!). happy reading! :)

    my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I couldn't get into Hush, Hush, but I know a lot of people loved it. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice assortment of books! It is always great to find a fellow reader too. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Valiant! i hope you enjoy it as well.

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2013/09/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I hope you like Hush Hush, that was a fun read. The Tragedy Paper also looks really nice, I hope you enjoy it :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x