Sunday, 22 September 2013

My Reading Plan


It's been absolutely hectic the last few months, but things have started  to quieten down now so I am hoping to be able to read more! :)
Books I've Read This Week:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co, #1)

Books I'm Going To Read Next Week:
Between the LinesThe Edge of Nowhere (Saratoga Woods, #1)The Earth Hums in B Flat

Aiming for 3 is quite high for me, especially because it's hectic here with moving again and all that jazz, but we shall see ;)

2 comments:

  1. You're moving again? How come?!

    Between the Lines sounds so good so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

    Happy reading, Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD YOU'VE FINALLY READ CITY OF BONES! You're now a fellow Shadowhunter!

    I actually have a proof of Lockwood & Co. but have yet to find the time to read it (unfortunately nothing has quietened down on my end... School is still eating into my reading/blogging time! *sniffles*)

    I really want to read The Edge of Nowhere and Between The Lines so I hope you enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x