Saturday, 13 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves #48 - EPIC EDITION

HI! Due to me not being able to post for a few weeks, I have quite a big haul! I am ecstatic for the books I bought/received! Tell what you think of them if you've read them and which ones I should read first. Thanks!
Sorry for the bad picture! My phone's camera isn't so good :/

Received for review:
1. The Moon and More
2. Reached 
3. Shipwrecked 
4. Doll Bones *
not pictured*

5. The Child's Elephant *not pictured*
6. Darcy Burdock *not pictured*
7. The Oathbreaker's Shadow *not pictured*

Library:
8. Ink Exchange
9. The Lost Hero
10. Time-Riders
11. Teen Idol 
*not pictured*


Bought:
12. The Fire
13. Vixen
14. Grave Mercy

Fourteen new books! I can't wait to read them all! Thank you to Penguin Publishers and Random House for the amazing books I received!

11 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy is on there! Yay!! It's one of my favorite books ever! You got tons of epic books! I wouldn't know where to start! :)
    Enjoy your book haul!

    Here's my haul : http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-haul-weekly-recap-29.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous haul :-) I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new books haven't read anything in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, a Sarah Dessen book! :D
    I hope you enjoy The Moon and More.
    Happy Reading. (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH! So many amazing books! The Lost Hero is amazing, I just love Rick Riordan's books. I have The Moon and More and Reached on my TBR pile too, I hope we both enjoy them :) I recently won Shipwrecked from a giveaway so I'm really excited to read that one too. And I'm so jealous of Doll Bones! Happy reading, Kyra :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have Grave Mercy! I adored that book. And The Lost Hero is great too. Very nice haul and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh some many great books! I really enjoyed Ink Exchange! Have fun reading!

    JoAnn @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  8. These books sounds awesome! I have yet to continue the Matched series and OMG, I really want to read Doll Bones soooo bad! Grave Mercy was totally epic! Definitely one of my all time faves for sure. I hope you enjoy all of them! Happy reading! Thanks so much for stopping by my STS!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to have you back Kyra!
    Sarah Dessen is just amazing, everything I've read by her is just a dream. So enjoy The Moon and More!
    Reached is also good. I disliked the other two books in the series, they just weren't great for me but although Reached is like a monster of a book pages wise, it is actually a great end to the series.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Doll Bones is one I am excited to read someday. Enjoy all your new books. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow-very awesome stack! I'm most interested in The Oath-Breaker's Shadow at the moment. I want to know everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x