Sunday, 19 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves #46


This week I mainly bought non-fiction books! I want to be an astronomer when I'm older and so I bought some really great looking astronomy books that I want to try and read soon! :)

Bought:
*Click on the book covers to go to the Goodreads page* :D
Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions and Misuses Revealed, from Astrology to the Moon Landing "Hoax"Strange New Worlds: The Search for Alien Planets and Life Beyond Our Solar SystemThe 4 Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Discover the Rest of RealityWhat Einstein Told His Barber: More Scientific Answers to Everyday QuestionsThe Totally Awesome Book of Useless Information

Review:
Invisible


7 comments:

  1. Sciency stuff! Looks fun. :-) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, the Einstein book looks really good.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha looks intresting. It's good to have some non-fiction every now and then. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Einstein told his barber sounds like something I'd like. Enjoy :)
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-the astronomy books look really interesting! I'm on a bit of a non-fiction kick so if any of those books are really good for laymen, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    A book of useless information sounds completely practical to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got an interesting bunch of books. I don't read much nonfiction though. Come and see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x