Monday, 15 April 2013

Meme Reveal!

Hello Everyone! Today I have a special post to share with you all. We would like to welcome you to our BRAND New Feature!

Realm of Read-Along is a monthly feature hosted by me, Kyra from Blog of a Bookaholic and Emma from Never Judge A Book By Its Cover. We decided to start a meme that would help decrease that ever-growing pile of TBR’s whether they are eBooks, Bought or Borrowed Books and ARC’s.
Each month myself and Emma will compile a list that will consist of number of titles that we both wish to read together. We will then create a post to showcase the Book of the Month and will include a Linky to those who would like to join in with us. There is no rush to read the book, we just want to share enjoyment of reading between you all.
We also have a Goodreads Group (http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/99117-realm-of-read-a-long) especially for this meme for you to join and discuss were you are currently at in the book and fan girl about it! Those of you who know us on Twitter be sure to tweet how are you are all doing through the book as well.
After the first Read-Along we will then ask what you thought and how could do it better? What do you think of this meme? Would like you to join us?  Leave us a comment, we would love to know what you think?
So the Picks for this month are:
        
Which title would you like to read in April? You can join our GR Group and vote on our poll or you can leave us a comment below.
We would love to hear your thoughts on our meme as well. Be sure to look back soon when we reveal the Book of the Month – April!

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea and will definitely be joining in! Cinder sounds amazing and I'm yet to read that.
    -Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I am part of this on goodreads and definatley will be joining in. I read and loved The Goddess Test an this month I am planning to read Geek Girl, and Wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this meme! I think I voted for Cinder but I can't remember, hehe. Geek Girl and Wonder are great reads so I would be happy to reread them again. Thanks for creating the meme with Emma, Kyra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab meme :D I'd love to read Starcrossed because it's been on my TBR pile forever :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh good luck with your meme! I'm super insanely busy that I probably couldn't join in but I love this idea!

    Hope you guys read tons of awesome books soon! (One better be a Julie Kagawa book *death stare*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just wanted to know if you'd be interested in a button swap. I just put yours on and I was wondering if you could put mine up. Unfortunately the link for the grab box isn't working but if you go to my blog the image is there and can put put on your blog using the image gadget. Let me know if your interested :D

    - Sunny @ www.asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great feature. I just started picking a list of 10 books that I want to read each month, which is similar to your feature. I really enjoyed Cinder, The Goddess Test, and Obsidian, so I hope you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the picks recommended. I would love to add them all in my list.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x