Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet


Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
*In no particular order*
1. The Hunger Games trilogy
Yep. That's right. I haven't read The Hunger Games trilogy yet. I tried reading the first book last yet but I couldn't get into it! *shock! horror!* But I will definitely try reading it this year!

2. The Mortal Instruments
I can't wait to read this series! I first want to finish reading the Infernal Devices trilogy before I read the Mortal Instruments series, and since the last book in the Infernal Devices trilogy comes out this month I will definitely be reading TMI in April/May, want to read it ASAP seeing as the movie is coming out in August!

3. The Iron Fey
I have heard that this series is phenomenal and I have the first three books and I have been meaning to read it FOREVER, so I really need to read it this year.

4. Delirium trilogy
I have heard that this trilogy is amazing. Evie from Bookish held a read-a-long for it last month and I signed up but it slipped my mind and I didn't manage to read it. So I must read that soon.

5. Beautiful Creatures
I actually have the first book on my kindle (I think) and since the movie is out, I should probably read it soon!

6. The Lunar Chronicles
Yes. It is true. I have not yet read Cinder or Scarlet. *Don't kill me!* But I have borrowed Cinder from my friend, and I will most probably buy it from her, so I shall be reading that soonish ;)

7. The Chemical Garden trilogy
I bought Wither last year sometime, and I still  haven't read it yet. Will definitely try reading it soon! 

8. The Goddess Test 
I have all of the Goddess Test books, yet I haven't read one of them. Want to read this really soon!

9. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone
I think this series sounds fantastic! I have both books to read on my kindle and I will definitely be reading them in the next month or so.

10. Unearthly 
A Goodreads book club that I am part of is reading Unearthly next month, so I will purchase it this month and read the series next month! :D

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Delirium (Delirium, #1)Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

Leave me a link to your TTT post and I'll stop by! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Wow you haven't read the HG. Lol. It's one of my fave series and I hope you enjoy it. Yesterday I finished the final Goddess Test (Goddess Inheritance) and it was amazing. Truly an awesome series. I read the first Delirium and really enjoyed it. I have Beautiful Creatures and City of Bones sitting on my bookshelf so I hope I enjoy them. I'd love it if you checked out my blog.

    Following :D

    - Sunny @ www.asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaat? You need to read Hunger Games!
    Daughter of Smoke and Bone, too. That was one of the best books I've ever read.

    I give you permission to skip The Goddess Test. lol. It was only okay - at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get into The Hunger Games either and it was only after seeing the movie that I read the other two. Have you seen the film?

    Tonile @ My Cup and Chaucer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what are you waiting for!! :) :) You can't go wrong with 1,2,4,6,7,9, & 10. I still have to read 3, 5, & 8 myself :) I'm hoping to start Beautiful Creatures soon too! Great list - some good ones up here!!

    our TTT

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same as you - there are so many series I have to read! You must read The Hunger Games though, Kyra! I'm doing a post on them soon actually :)
    I have read Delirium which is amazing, but I have yet to read Pandemonium. It is such a beautiful book!
    I am dying to get my hands on the other ones. I hope you manage to read them soon! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Creatures, Cinder Winther, The Goddess Test and Unearthly are all on my TBR list. Hunger Games is amazing, but I didnt really like Delirium and The Mortal Insturments. I still hope you like it though :)

    Top 10 Tuesdays
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are actually a few on your list that I now wish I added to mine!



    Thanks for stopping by my blog !


    http://whyicantstopreading.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecelia Larsen7 March 2013 at 03:54

    I think you'll love the Lunar Chronicles and the Hunger Games books - happy reading! And I can't believe I forgot to put the Iron Fey series on my own list... need to read that ASAP.

    Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! You've definitely gotta check out some of these series - stat! :) Lunar Chronicles is a fun read. Hunger Games and Delirium is a must! And you should join Lost in a Great Book & I in June for our read of Unearthly for our book club readalong pick!

    Thanks for stopping by on Tuesday!

    Michele | TTT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x