Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet


Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet
*In no particular order*
1. The Hunger Games trilogy
Yep. That's right. I haven't read The Hunger Games trilogy yet. I tried reading the first book last yet but I couldn't get into it! *shock! horror!* But I will definitely try reading it this year!

2. The Mortal Instruments
I can't wait to read this series! I first want to finish reading the Infernal Devices trilogy before I read the Mortal Instruments series, and since the last book in the Infernal Devices trilogy comes out this month I will definitely be reading TMI in April/May, want to read it ASAP seeing as the movie is coming out in August!

3. The Iron Fey
I have heard that this series is phenomenal and I have the first three books and I have been meaning to read it FOREVER, so I really need to read it this year.

4. Delirium trilogy
I have heard that this trilogy is amazing. Evie from Bookish held a read-a-long for it last month and I signed up but it slipped my mind and I didn't manage to read it. So I must read that soon.

5. Beautiful Creatures
I actually have the first book on my kindle (I think) and since the movie is out, I should probably read it soon!

6. The Lunar Chronicles
Yes. It is true. I have not yet read Cinder or Scarlet. *Don't kill me!* But I have borrowed Cinder from my friend, and I will most probably buy it from her, so I shall be reading that soonish ;)

7. The Chemical Garden trilogy
I bought Wither last year sometime, and I still  haven't read it yet. Will definitely try reading it soon! 

8. The Goddess Test 
I have all of the Goddess Test books, yet I haven't read one of them. Want to read this really soon!

9. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone
I think this series sounds fantastic! I have both books to read on my kindle and I will definitely be reading them in the next month or so.

10. Unearthly 
A Goodreads book club that I am part of is reading Unearthly next month, so I will purchase it this month and read the series next month! :D

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)Delirium (Delirium, #1)Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

Leave me a link to your TTT post and I'll stop by! ;)