Sunday, 17 March 2013

BlogLovin - The Alternative to Google Reader


Hi everyone!

You may have heard in the past week that Google is shutting down Google Reader. If you do follow me on there but won't be able to from July (when it shuts down), I would love for you to follow me on BlogLovin, it's free and easy to use! :)

I wasn't sure to go with BlogLovin or Feedly, so I went with both, but after exploring both of them, I must say I prefer BlogLovin a little bit more, but they are both fantastic!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I use Bloglovin too! I'll follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now using Bloglovin' too! :) I'm already following you there.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Bloglovin too. I started using it today and it is so easy to function.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x