My Awesome Review Notebook Thingy

When I sent out a tweet asking if bloggers generally review books straight after reading them, or if they wait a while before typing up a review and posting it, a lot of them replied saying that they have a notebook in which they write down their thoughts on the book and their  favorite  quotes. Sooo, I thought that seemed like a brilliant idea, as lately I've been struggling to write a review straight after reading a book as I suppose I need more time to gather my thoughts and my feelings on what I have just read...

SO


The other day, when I started reading The Boyfriend List, I had a look through my notebooks and found an unused one to use as a Book Review Notebook Thingy, and I thought I would show you some stuff I have written in it and the layout! :D


There's three different sections. 

  • Where I write my thoughts on the book
  • Where I write my favourite quotes from the book
  • Where I write the new words I have learnt from the book

IMG06133-20130208-1235.jpg
Isn't it pretty?! I got it for Christmas from one of my best friends! :D

IMG06121-20130208-1056.jpg
The front page, what can I say? I'm a sucker for stickers :p

IMG06122-20130208-1056.jpg
Thoughts on the book I am currently reading
IMG06123-20130208-1057.jpg
I LOVE quotes from books, so I've got page after page of my favourite quotes!
IMG06124-20130208-1057.jpg
And then the third part of the bookish reviewing quote thingy, is the new vocabulary I have learnt while reading the book! :D
IMG06134-20130208-1322.jpg
Each type of genre is a different colour! Like for an instance if I'm reading Insurgent the titles of the three different sections will be in purple etc.

What do you guys think? :D