Review - The Mount Rushmore Face That Couldn't See - Steve Brezenoff

The Mount Rushmore Face That Couldn't SeeTitle: The Mount Rushmore Face That Couldn't See
Author: Steve Brezenoff
Genre: Middle grade/Early readers
Publication: August 1 2012, Stone Arch Bokos
Pages: 88, Paperback
Source: Thank you to Capstone Books for sending me this to review!
(Cat and her friends visit Mount Rushmore, and things quickly get mysterious. (Synopsis taken from Amazon)
 The Mount Rushmore face that couldn't see was a gorgeously illustrated book for early readers. This book is perfect for children who are just starting to read. The plot, which is basic, will have me interested, and the stunning, full colour illustrations will grab their attention and keep them transfixed. 

I loves the characters. They were sixth graders who love field trips and solving mysteries. Cat and her friends remind me of me when I was their age and a bit younger, I was constantly on the lookout for clues and solving "mysteries",always having fun with my equally adventure-seeking friends. 

The Mount Rushmore is a quick, easy read. You'll fall in love with the adorable characters, find the plot interesting and be transfixed by the stunning illustrations. A perfect book for children from five to eight. 

I give it: 4/5 CUPCAKES!