Personal post #4

Hi!

It has been SO frustrating, my internet has been off the whole day and when it is on, its super slow. I might not be blogging that much the next few months while we build and when we move into our new home. Also, my best friend is going to be visiting for a few days and my mom's best friend who is moving near us, her kids are moving down in a few days (they were supposed to be here two days a go) and I can't wait to see them and be by them!

Also, we decided on which home schooling programme to order and that will be coming next month sometime, and its quite a high level of school work so I won't be reading and blogging as much. However, its a home schooling programme that focuses on literature and you get amazing books to read for the literature lessons, so if I have the time I shall be reviewing those. 

I hope you guys have a great weekend and I can't believe its almost Christmas!