Monday, 3 December 2012

November Monthly Wrap-up and December Reading Plan

Books I read last month:
1. The Angel Experiment - James Patterson
2. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
3. I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
4. The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore
5. Dreamland - Sarah Dessen
6. The Invention of Hugo Cabret - Brian Selznick
7. Hocus Pocus Hotel - Michael Dahl
8. The Mount Rushmore Face That Couldn't See - Steve Brezenoff

TBR Pile for December:
1. ParaNorman - Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
2. Confessions of a Murder a Suspect - james Patterson
3. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
4. Debutantes Cora Harrison
5. Luminaire - Ciye Cho
6. Grape Bubble Gum - Beth Bowland
7. Realm of the Lost - Emma Eden Ramos
8. Rise of Nine - Pittacus Lore
9. Wake - Amanda Hocking
10. Diary of A Wimpy Kid 7: The Third Wheel - Jeff Kinney

If you do a monthly wrap-up or a monthly TBR Pile, leave me a link and I'll check it out! ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Clockwork Angel is still on my TBR pile haha! Can't wait to see what oyu think of Throne of Glass, it's soooo good :)
    Are you reading the novella's before you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say 'what a lot of books!' but after seeing my sisters TBR pile they are round the same number!
    I`ve only got like 5 books on mine!
    love Hannah x x x x
    hannahthelittleartist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ hehe, thank you, sister :P

    Great books, Kyra! Clockwork Angel is amazing (but I don't think I have to tell you that;)), and I need to read I Am Number Four >.<
    Throne of Glass it quite good, I was sent that for review a few weeks ago. Debutantes and Luminaire look good too. Happy reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pile-I am very interested in Debutantes so I hope it's good. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x