Thursday, 1 November 2012

My October wrap-up and November reading plan


October Wrap-Up - Books I reviewed
1. Need
2. Wicked Lovely
3. Lula Does The Hula
4. Waves
5. Sora's Quest
6. Nobody's Girl

Books I hope to read in November - (links will take you to Goodreads page) 
1. I am Number Four
2. Power of Six
3. The Clockwork Angel
4. The Declaration 
5. Fallen
6. Dreamland
7. What Happened To Goodbye
8. The Invention of Hugo Cabret 
9. Crossed 

I've finished 7 books this month (scheduled reviews) and next month I'm aiming to finish all the library books I've taken out and then tackle my review pile! :) If you do a monthly wrap-up leave me the libk and I'll stop by! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like Dreamland-it's probably my 3rd favorite Dessen (after This Lullaby and The Truth About Forever) and a powerful look at domestic abuse.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x