Sunday, 30 September 2012

September Wrap-Up & October Reading Plan


September Wrap-Up - Books I reviewed

  1. Tommy Sullivan is a Freak - Meg Cabot
  2. Lucky - Rachel Vail
  3. 13 Little Blue Envelopes - Maureen Johnson
  4. The Day of First Sun
  5. Swipe
Books I hope to read in October

  1. Petronella and the Trogot
  2. The Icarus Project
  3. MORE
  4. Huber Hill and the Brotherhood of Coranado
  5. Summer of the Mariposas
  6. Diverse Energies
  7. Midnight City
  8. The Iron King
  9. The Iron Daughter
  10. The Tall Tale of Tommy Twice
  11. The Realm of the Lost
  12. Sora's Quest
  13. Viper's Creed
  14. Starcrossed
  15. Wither
Yes I am being extremely brave aiming to read 15 books, but I have a towering TBR pile and I really need to knock some books off there! I've been looking at other book blogger's monthly wrap-ups and they read 5 times more than me >.< so I need to step it up :p How many books do you guys read a month? If you have a monthly wrap-up, leave a link! :)

5 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed 13 Little Blue Envelopes!

    On your last comment, I do know what you mean. It is quite disheartening for me when I'm so proud of reading like 6/7 books in a month, and then see like 20 on someone else's book blog. I'm still in awe, two years on, on how they manage that. I go to college during the week and then work at a bookstore at the weekend so reading that much, I know will never happen. I think as long as you read the books you want to read and as many as you want, then that's cool. I'm such a slow reader so perhaps they're really fast!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your reviews this month :) Good luck with all those books to read! I swear my TBR pile has multipled in the night >.< Over the past few weeks I have only read about 3 books because of homework etc - no time to read :( However, I am determined to get back into the swing of things and read more books this month :P
    I really enjoyed MORE and I'm dying to read the Iron Fey series >.< Starcrossed sounds amazing and so does Wither. Happy reading! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great TBR list there. I wish you tons of luck with knocking down all 15 books!

    September was a little slow for me. I got to read The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb, Books 3 &4 of Harry Potter, and four short stories from the HP Lovecraft collection.

    You can check out my wrap-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Summer of the Mariposas and Diverse Energies on my October reading list too-hopefully we'll both enjoy them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all read at different speeds, be proud of the books you've read in a month no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x