Thursday, 6 September 2012

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #Flirtsquad

Hi!

If you haven't yet heard of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century you must be living under a rock, its a fantastic YA time travel/historical fiction book releasing on TUESDAY! :)

The lovely author, Rachel Harris, and her publicists have created a "street team" for MSSSC. You can earn loads of points and win FANTASTIC prizes! You can go here to find out more about it! :)

You can also go here to view the stunning book trailer for it! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3BwE4i72KA

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been trying to find the link!
    This book looks fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I need to become part of the Flirt Squad! >.< Thanks for reminding me, Kyra. :) I'm so excited for this one <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x