My Reading Plan #1 - A New Feature I created :D




Basically, every Monday I am going to post what I am planning to read for the week as well as what I read the week before. Its kind of like Its Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by Bookjourney but...different-ish. :D

Week #1 - 17/9/2012 - What I'm going to (try) to read
  • Need - Carrie Jones
Need (Need, #1)
Zara White suspects there's a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She's also obsessed with phobias. And it's true, she hasn't exactly been herself since her stepfather died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme. The move is supposed to help her stay sane...but Zara's pretty sure her mom just can't deal with her right now.
She couldn't be more wrong. Turns out the semi-stalker is not a figment of Zara's overactive imagination. In fact, he's still following her, leaving behind an eerie trail of gold dust. There's something not right - not human - in this sleepy Maine town, and all signs point to Zara.
  • Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
Rule #3: Don't stare at invisible faeries.Aislinn has always seen faeries. Powerful and dangerous, they walk hidden in the mortal world. Aislinn fears their cruelty - especially if they learn of her Sight - and wishes she were as blind to their presence as other teens.
Rule #2: Don't speak to invisible faeries.Now faeries are stalking her. One of them, Keenan, who is equal parts terrifying and alluring, is trying to talk to her, asking questions Aislinn is afraid to answer.
Rule #1: Don't ever attract their attention.But it's too late. Keenan is the Summer King, who has sought his queen for nine centuries. Without her, summer itself will perish. He is determined that Aislinn will become the Summer Queen at any cost — regardless of her plans or desires.
Suddenly none of the rules that have kept Aislinn safe are working anymore, and everything is on the line: her freedom; her best friend, Seth; her life; everything. Faery intrigue, mortal love, and the clash of ancient rules and modern expectations swirl together in Melissa Marr's stunning twnety-first-century faery tale.

I am only aiming for two books >.< Its terrible but hopefully I'll be able to finish more. I am totally lagging behind my reading O_O


What I read last week
Nothing. I think I am in a mini-reading slump, which totally sucks. Whenever I pick up my kindle to read, my mind wanders, I start making random sounds  and I get up and try to find something else to do >.< I feel like such a traitor to my books/reading when I don't want to read. I am almost done with Swipe by Evan Angler, I think I have less than one hundred pages left, so hopefully I'll finish that. I have got two reviews/rants scheduled for this week, so you can look forward to/dread that! :)

What I reviewed Last Week: