Feature and Follow Friday #6


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #109

Yay! It's Friday! Its finally Spring over here and the days have been stunning! I love this week's question! I always love finding out what my blogging buddies are reading and if they're enjoying the book :)

Q: What are you reading right now? How do you like it?
I am actually reading two books at once (which I NEVER do, I love reading  one book at a time as it feels like I'm almost cheating on the other one, weird, no? ;p) which are 13 Little Blue Envelopes and Swipe by Evan Angler. I'm loving 13LBE as I'veawlays wanted to travel around the world and this book is perfect for travelling around the world, but with you imagination. ;) 
I started Swipe this morning and I'm quarter through, its quite enjoyable and its a middle-grade dystopian, which I haven't really come across before. They're both entertaining reads and I'm enjoying them. :)