Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #8


Title: The Innocents
Author: Lili Peloquin
Publication date: October 16th 2012
The Innocents (The Innocents, #1)
Nothing ever came between sisters Alice and Charlie.
Friends didn't.
Boys couldn't.
Their family falling apart never would.
Until they got to Serenity Point. 
"The Innocents" is the first in a new series of young adult novels that weave a saga of nail-biting drama, breathless romance, and gothic mystery.
How good does this look? I can't wait to read it! :)
Leave me a link to your post and I'll stop by! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I'm going to check it out!

    Happy Reading :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm it does sound interesting. I'd love to check it out once it comes out. Great pick.
    Check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE gothic novels. I'm so glad more are popping up in YA. :) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x