Wednesday, 16 May 2012

WWW Wednesday 2#


WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
My Answers!: 
What I am currently reading:
1. The SisterHood of the Travelling Pants - Ann Brashares. I'm LOVING this book!
2. Guinea Pig in the Garage - Ben M. Baglio
3. The Princess and the Pauper - Kate Brian. 
What did you recently just finish reading?:
The Stone Rose by Jacqueline Rayner. I've been pretty slow with my reading lately, life's been hectic!
What do you think you'll read next?:
Zoe and Chloe on the Prowl by Sue Limb, it looks interesting and funny! 

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the traveling pants book...but not sure if I ever finished up the series. I'm going to have to look into that.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some interesting books. Glad to hear you're really enjoying the book you're reading right now, that's always really nice to read a great book.

    P.S. I'm a new follower here! *waves* Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for following! The book is brilliant and yes, it's a lovely feeling when you open a good book! :)
    Nice to meet you to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the Traveling Pants series. More so than the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the book by Ann Brashares too, and I loved it! :)

    Here you can find my WWW post:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may16.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appreciate every single comment and they always make my day. I love making new bookish friends so don't be afraid to say hi! :) x