Review - Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2, Rodrick Rules - Jeff Kinney

          Rodrick Rules - Jeff Kinney
                
Title: Rodrick Rules
Author: Jeff Kinney
Genre: Comedy, Humour, Diary
Publisher: Puffin 2008
Pages: Paperback, 216 pages.

Remember how I said that if some jerk caught me carrying a book with "diary" on the cover, they were gonna get the wrong idea? Well, that's exactly what happened today. Now that Rodrick know I have another journal, I'd better remember to keep this one locked up? Rodrick actually got hold of my last journal...But don't even get me started on THAT story. Even without my Rodrick problems, my summer was pretty lousy. Whatever you do, don't ask me how I spent my summer holiday because I definitely don't want to talk about it.

I really enjoyed this book it was a fun, quick read. I found myself laughing in several places and it was nice seeing the "brotherly relationship" in the story. If you want some comedy, read this book!

    I give it:  4 CUPCAKES!