It's been awfully rainy here the last few days and as a bookaholic myself, I simply love to curl up under a blanket, with some chocolate and read an enthralling book. These are the books I'd recommend for doing just that:
1. The Pickle King - Rebecca Promitzer
2. The Sisters Club - Megan McDonald
3. How to Survive Summer Camp - Jacqueline Wilson
4. Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
5. At the House of the Magician - Mary Hooper
Get these books out of your local library and you're good to go. OH! But don't forget to have a chocolate or two nearby, just in case you feel like snacking...