BOOK HAUL! Library ebook haul!

 

Hello!!! 

Firstly, wow, I haven't done a book haul in ages. I've been going to my library more frequently and perusing my library's digital app, so I've acquired a few books over the past few weeks. I'm excited to share the books I've be reading in the coming weeks!


Secondly, I've broken up for Easter break now which is very exciting. I have a lot of deadlines and exam revision to do, so it will hardly be a break - but I'm looking forward to not having to learn new material. I'll be seeing friends and have some exciting things on the next few weeks which should help break the monotony of revision!

 I also realised I'm super out of the loop in terms of new book releases. I've spent the past couple of days watching Booktube videos and looking up what books have been released recently! I'm looking forward to getting to some of them soon.


Take Me Home TonightInstant KarmaThe Left-Handed Booksellers of London

Ahh! I was SO EXCITED when I saw these. I'm currently listening to Instant Karma and it's SO CUTE . I was listening to it whilst doing cosmology questions, and it made it much more enjoyable! If you're looking for a cute enemies-to-lovers romance with a magical twist, definitely give this a read.

I'm super excited to listen to Morgan Matson's newest book too! The Unexpected Everything is one of my favourite books, so I hope I love this one just as much. I've never read a Beth Reekles book, but this sounded too cute to pass up! Finally, I read a Garth Nix book ages ago and really enjoyed it. This book of his features magical booksellers?! SIGN ME UP.
Excuse Me While I Ugly CryArsenic for Tea (Murder Most Unladylike, #2)First Class Murder (Murder Most Unladylike, #3)The Swallows’ FlightThe False RoseThe Meet-Cute ProjectTokyo Ever After (Tokyo Ever After, #1)

OOH! So many good books! Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry sounds like such a cute contemporary romance! I read A Murder Most Unladylike years ago, but I really want to continue the series. I've been in the mood for a mystery book, but I have to stick to middle-grade fiction because YA/adult mysteries are usually too intense for me! 

I also read The Skylarks' War a few years ago and LOVED it! Super excited to read the companion novel.

I was also super happy to secure a copy of The False Rose. I read The Murderer's Ape a couple of years ago and LOVED it (you can read my review here!!), so I can't waitttt to be reunited with the lovable cast of characters! 



The Meet-Cute Project sounds pretty cute as well! It doesn't have the best reviews but it sounds SO FLUFFY. I love fluffy. 

Finally, Tokyo Ever After sounds like The Princess Diaries for a new generation and I'm HERE FOR IT. 

So! Have you read any of these? Are they on your TBR list? What books have you added to your shelves this week?