What I've Been Reading #44 - READ ALL THE BOOKS! HUZZAH!


You know that amazing feeling when you want to read everything?! That's how I feel! It's beautiful! I started the year with a massive reading slump (I should've known then that 2020 wasn't going to be all sunshine and roses but hey-ho) and I slowly started coming out of it in February. Now? GIVE ME ALL THE BOOKS.

The Truth About LiesMisty Falls (Benedicts, #4)10 Blind Dates

The Truth About Lies - ⭐ | Misty Falls - ⭐.5 | 10 Blind Dates - 

Yay! I read 3 books! I really didn't like The Truth About Lies, you can read my rant review here. IT MADE ME SO ANGRY. Ahem. Misty Falls wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. I really enjoyed the previous three - they're fun, addictive YA paranormal books but this one just didn't do it for me. I LOVED that it was partially set in South Africa and that the love interest was South African! So cool!

I LOVED 10 Blind Dates SO MUCH. You know when you lose sleep over a book?? Yes, it was that good! Super cute and perfect if you want to escape from all that's going on in the real world. 👍


Well, technically I finished this today BUT that will be included next week! Spoiler: I loved it.
Angel Dares (Benedicts, #5)Summer Shadows (Benedicts, #6)

I don't know why I bother setting TBRs (actually, yes, I do - because it's fun!!) BUT I really want to read these next! They're super fun. I also got Summer Shadows for 99p on sale - WHAT A BARGAIN.


What books did you read last week? What book are you currently reading? Let's chat about books!!