Reading Rush TBR!


Yes, you are reading that correctly - another readathon! 

The Reading Rush - formerly known as Booktubeathon - has returned better than ever. It has a new name and a website which is so cool. I think my username is Bookaholic007, if you want to be friends!

I really hope to complete all the challenges. So far I've already completed one - I just need to keep this streak going now! 
1. Read a book with purple on the cover
The effect makes it look blue/navy but I swear it's purple.


2. Read a book in the same spot the entire time

3. Read a book you meant to read last year


4. Read an author’s first book
The QueenĂ¢€™s Rising (The QueenĂ¢€™s Rising, #1)

5. Read a book with a non-human main character
Empress of All Seasons

6. Pick a book that has five or more words in the title

I actually finished reading Charlie Bone and the Hidden King today as part of this challenge! Yay!

7. Read and watch a book to movie adaptation
Little WomenMortal Engines (The Hungry City Chronicles, #1)

Knowing me, I probably won't watch the movie...but I'll try.

Are you participating?! If you are, add me on the website as a friend! Let's discuss books!