Stacking the Shelves #113 - LIBRARY HAUL


Hello! 

I hope you guys have all had a fantastic week.

I'm sorry I've been so scarce on the blog. I came down with the worst flu last week Thursday, and I only started feeling more human this Wednesday. I had Big Plans to do a lot of blogging, but all I could manage for a week was reading, sleeping and watching TV. So although I didn't get a lot of blogging in, I did manage to read 5-6 books. I will be reviewing a couple of them, so keep a lookout for those! 

As I didn't leave the house for a week, I was having serious library withdrawal symptoms. So, naturally, as soon as I felt better I headed off to the library. There were several shiny new releases that I may have potentially squealed over and then carted home. I'M SO EXCITED TO READ THEM. 

I'm really going to try to get a lot of reading and blogging in the next two weeks as one of my best friends from South Africa is visiting for 3 weeks! I'M SO EXCITED. We'll be travelling around England a bit (I'M GOING TO LONDON AGAIN SQUEEE), so I won't get much reading in.

How has your week been?

Ahh, I'm so excited for these books! I've been wanting to read Eve & Adam since I first started blogging, so when I saw this at my local charity store, I HAD to have it. I also got another copy of The Notebook, as my dogs ripped up my old copy (thanks, puppers). I also finaaallyyyy got a copy of Tell It to the Moon, which happens to be a very special book to me, as a snippet of my review and blog name is inside!!! HIGHLIGHT OF MY BLOGGING CAREER. 

*heavy breathing*

American Panda sounds like such a cute, diverse contemporary read. I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE it. I also got a copy of By A Charm and a Curse, which (I may be wrong) I believe has magic, circuses and curses in it. YES, PLEASE. I also got A Taxonomy of Love, which features a protagonist with Tourettes Syndrome. I know nothing about Tourettes, so I'm hoping this book can enlighten me. I read the first few chapters; I'm already in love with it. I also got a copy of Killer T which sounds killer good (hahah). It's about genetic editing, terrorists and love - INTRIGUING. I hauled Ink, Iron and Glass a few weeks back, so it shouldn't technically be in the picture, but I liked the colour combination so it stayed where it was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm so excited to read all of these! 

What books did you haul this week?