Halloween Readathon TBR Pile!



Halloween Readathon

I LOVE READATHONS. Preparing a TBR pile, taking photos of aforementioned TBR pile, reading books, completing challenges, reading a lot of books, making friends...there's literally not a downside. HUZZAH!

As it's October and the days are shorter, the nights are darker and times are colder, it's the perfect time to read eerie, spine-chilling books whether it be books that make you unable to sleep for a week, books with vampires and werewolves or books with ghosts and ghouls. Now although I don't read horror/thrillers books often or at all really, I will be reading paranormal/mild thrillers for this readathon. Stepping outside of one's comfort zone occasionally is a good thing, right?

The readathon runs from the 10th of October to the 31st of October and there are 6 challenges to complete. You can find out more details here!

costume-party
Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2)
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS. I love love love the first book so I hope my high expectations are met when reading this!
haunted-house
Fallen (Fallen, #1)

I hope I enjoy Fallen, it seems to be one of those books you either love or hate - I hope I fall into the first category! Also, what do you think of the movie trailer? I don't think it looks that great but maybe the actual movie will be good?
urban-legends
Cell 7

I got this to review a few weeks back and despite not reading very many thrillers I just had to request this. The premise sounds so incredibly unique and chilling and AH.
witching-hour
The Spook's Apprentice (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1)
This is one of those series that I've always seen around but I've never picked up because the covers scare me. That was the same thing that happened with Skulduggery Pleasant, however, when I started reading the series I fell in love and now it's my favourite thing ever. Hopefully the same will happen with this series. *fingers crossed*
trick-or-treat
Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)

EEK! HEISTS AND CONS AND MOBSTERS. MUCH FUN.
all-hallows-eve

I'll be reading this for my book club! I've been wanting to read more classics and this seems to be the perfect one to read during October! 


Will you be participating in this spectacularly spooky readathon? Have you read any of these books? Have you got any other Halloween-esque books that you can recommend me that aren't *too* gory/scary etc? LET ME KNOW!