July Wrap-Up and August TBR Pile!


Hello everybody!

I hope your August is going well so far!

Mine has been good, but tiring. I'm taking maths, physics and English A levels and so much work. I'm really enjoying it but it's hard getting back into the swing of things after being on holidays! ALSO, I was thinking of maybe writing some study posts? Like my home-school routine, cute stationery, study tips...would any of you be interested in reading that? LET ME KNOW!

I didn't read as many books as I would've liked to last month but I'm still happy with the amount I read and *most* of them were 4-5 star reads - YAY!
Conquest (The Chronicles of the Invaders, #1)EmpireLove Letters to the DeadSaint AnythingLydia: The Wild Girl of Pride and PrejudiceWhat's a Girl Gotta Do?

Conquest by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard ⭐ | Empire by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard ⭐ | Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira ⭐ | Lydia: The Wild Girl of Pride and Prejudice by Natasha Farrant ⭐ | What's a Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne 

EmpireSaint Anything

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN MY PRECIOUSES. I am seriously obsessed with The Chronicles of the Invaders series - THEY ARE SO GOOD, GO READ THEM. I read the last book last night and...I'm still crying today. My review for the last book will be up shortly so stay tuned!

Saint Anything was freaking epic as well! I absolutely loved the characters and the friendship and the romance. My shippity heart was very pleased!
Love Letters to the Dead

I was so disappointed with this book! I thought I was going to love it because a) Contemporary b) Kurt Cobain and c) Music references but nope. I just couldn't warm up to Laurel or Laura (I can't even remember her name...oh dear), there was no plot, the writing was very flowery and I wasn't on board with the romance either. I honestly was expecting to love this book so much as so many people did but it just wasn't for me!


Ah, look at all the pretties! I'm super excited to be reading these especially Atonement, Fallout (I keep wanting to add boy onto the end of that title...I LOVE FALL OUT BOY. They're such a great band, do you like them?), The Serpent King and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I'm going to start Dear Charlie next and I'm pretty sure it's going to break my heart! 


What books did you read this month? What was the best book you read this month? And would you be interested in seeing lifestyle/school type of posts on the blog? :)